Oct 22, 2009

Request

Combination of old & new - Requested WestLife & Backstreet Boys plus other fav slows.. hoping u all love these walk down ti memory lane hits !!
Westlife - I'll be there
Westlife - on my shoulder
Westlife - to be with you
Westlife - When a woman loves a man
Westlife - I lay my love on you
Westlife - My love
Westlife - Nothing is impossible
Westlife - Why do i love you
Backstreet Boys - Shape of my heart
Backstreet Boys - Don't Try This At Home ( 2oo9 ) New
Backstreet Boys - Hologram (Prod. By Brian Kennedy) (CDQ) ( 2oo9) New
Michael Bolton - Weight Of The World (Prod. By Jim Jonsin) ( 2oo9) New
Boys II Man - Water Runs Dry
Aron Neville -Everybody Plays The Fool
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Britney - Everytime
Eric Clapton & Dire Straits - Wonderful Tonight
MLTR - Complicated heart
Savage Garden - Loved U
Vince Gill - Nothing Like A Woman
Wyclef Jean ft. Eva - Your Love
share da luv & let mi know (comments)

1 comment:

  1. Post requested by JM..hope u enjoy the WL & BSBs songs & other slow fav too....Jah bless!!

    ReplyDelete